Who’s ready for summer? Literally every hand in our office is up…maybe yours is, too. The end of the year is the perfect time to tie up loose ends, pack up your things, and look back on everything you accomplished. Reflection is an active process — one that keeps our work fresh and helps us improve from year to year — and it’s what we’re doing today.
In this episode, we’re looking back at every conversation we had over the past school year and sharing our favorite highlights and lessons learned. We’ve interviewed 21 guests across 10 episodes. Every conversation gave us something to think about and find ways to infuse it in our work moving forward. Today, we’re sharing five of those lessons with you.
To travel back in time and dive into any of these episodes mentioned today, check out the following links:
- Ep. 21: Benefits & Examples of Creating a Schoolwide Purpose Statement
- Ep. 24: The Benefits of Play
- Ep. 26: Vulnerable Decision Points
- Ep. 27: Neutralizing Vulnerable Decision Points
- Ep. 29: Integrating Mental Health Supports in Your PBIS Framework