Sometimes, the smallest updates can make a big difference in your workflow. We’ve got just the update coming your way…
On September 7, every PBISApps user will be able to change their own personal information. Specifically, they will be able to change their first and last name, and their username and email address. In our system, your username and email address are the same thing, so when you change one, you change both! You’ll be able to edit all of this directly in Account Management. Here’s how.
- Log in to your PBISApps account.
- Click the circle in the upper right-hand corner to open the App Launcher.
- Click Manage Account at the bottom of the launcher to open the Account Management screen.
- Click any Edit button next to the information you want to update.
- Be sure to save your changes.
- PBISApps will send an automatic email notification confirming those changes.
If you’ve noticed some of your own personal information is outdated or mistyped, hang on a few more days and the power to correct it all will be yours! While you’re at it, give your profile picture an update, too. It is a new school year, after all.